Outline of the programme:
In an age when relationships between individuals and organizations are
getting more and more complex, it is not enough to only have an excellent IQ
but also the ability to deal with one’s feelings and understand the
feelings of others in any given situation. Good and effective Personality
Development helps transform differences into discussions, quarrels into
debates and fights into harmony.
Alignment of aims, purpose and values between employees, teams and organization is the most fundamental aspect of motivation and engagement. The better the alignment and personal association with organizational aims, the better the platform for motivation. Motivational receptiveness and potential in everyone changes from day to day, from situation to situation. Get the alignment and values right, and motivational methods work better. People are motivated towards something they relate to and believe in.
- Finding Your Voice
- Locus of control
- Power of appreciation
- Self awareness
- Understanding primary and secondary emotions
- Developing a winning Personality
- Components of effectiveness
- Competencies required to enhance personal effectiveness
- Inspiration and motivation.
- Importance of goal setting
- Attitude and motivation
- External motivation Vs internal motivation.
- Managing discipline and harmony at work.
- Techniques and tools
Above Content may vary depends on participants level, need and expectations
All level of employees