Great teams deliver great products and services. It is every individual’s dream to be part of such a team and organization. Outbound Training programs are designed to focus on such individuals and bring them together to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This one-day outbound training program primarily focuses on creating a fun-filled environment, where learning is inherent but not imposed.
Various Outdoor Activities and Games with briefing and debriefing.
These outbound activities are designed to learn the theory through practice. At the end of the training, participants would understand the following:
- Engaged employees & better team work
- Confidence in others and self.
- Develop and nurture competencies and thereby improved productivity
Dress Code For The Activities:Men:
- Preferably old tracksuits, jeans or trousers.
- Shirts or t-shirts preferably with long sleeves.
- Shoes with flexible rubber soles to provide a good grip, along with socks. No leather-soled shoes, slippers, sandals or bare feet.
- Preferably old track-suits, tights, jeans or salwar.
- No saris or skirts.
- Shoes with flexible rubber soles to provide a good grip, along with socks. No leather-soled shoes, slippers, sandals, heels or barefoot.
- Long hair should not be left loose. There is a danger of it getting entangled in the ropes.
Management Games and Roleplay, Personal profiling, Group Discussions, Case studies & Creative work. The activities are designed to address the needs of the group.
The programme is designed for H R Professionals, Senior-level managers and Middle-level Managers from all functions, Consultants and Trainers