The Human Resources Audit (HR Audit) is a process of examining work culture , engagement level, leadership style , written policies, systems and practices with respect to an organization’s vision , mission and HR functions.
- A report on Strengths, Area of improvement and opportunities.
- A detailed suggestions to harness strengths, overcome weakness, converting opportunities.
- Identifies the contribution of the H R department.
- Identifies cause of dissatisfaction if any
- Lot of information which will act as a decision making tool