Work life balance is not a tight-rope walk between office commitments and home demands. In fact, it is about understanding your priorities, both at a personal and professional level. You could work 80 hours a week and still make time to pursue highly fulfilling hobbies. Work life balance is about making time for what you think is important and this has no relation to how many hours you work in a week. To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. A time for everything: A time to relax and a time to be busy, a time to frolic and a time to labor, a time to receive and a time to give, a time to begin and a time to finish.
3 ‘O’ To Balance:
At the end of the training program one would be able to
- Ourselves (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Social)
- Others (Love/sexual, Family, Friends, Pets, Hobbies/fun)
- Obligations (Work/vocation, Home, Civic/ community, Financial)
Benefits Of This Program :
- Being able to effectively manage multiple responsibilities at home, work and in the community without guilt or regret.
- Being able to work in flexible ways so that earning an income and managing family/other commitments become easier.
- Being part of a supportive workplace that values and trusts staff.
- People want to be able to have: a good quality of life , an enjoyable work life and career progression, good health , affordable childcare or eldercare , further education , more money ,time to travel , time with friends and family , time to do sports and hobbies ,time to do voluntary work..
Effective and powerful Icebreakers,Fun and Learn Games/ NLP Techniques,Group Activities/Demos/Guided Meditation/Smart Stories, Powerful PPT and relevant videos/Music therapy, FAQ, Interaction, Feedback – Clarification – Action plan for follow up.