Outline of the programme:
Great products and services are made and delivered by great teams. The cooperative atmosphere, the ease of achieving big results and the sense of significance of belonging to a successful team is very appealing. Working as part of such optimal teams is the dream of any individual and organization.
A training program on “Team Building” focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Delegates are introduced to the concept of ‘Team Roles’ and explore different ways of recognizing and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
- Team Building – Introduction
- Building a functional team
- Ideal leadership styles for an ideal team
- Communication channels in team
- Structural components of a team
- Tools on encouraging teams to solve problems collectively.
- Techniques to increase bonding, trust and professionalism in teams
Above Content may vary depends on participants level, need and expectations.