“A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skill of the others.” – Anonymous
Outline of the programme:
Great products and services are made and delivered by great teams. Working as part of such optimal teams is the dream of any individual and organization. This outbound training focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal through organizing activities which ensure high fun quotient. This one day training program would primarily focus on creating a fun filled environment where learning is inherent, but not imposed upon the audience.
Various Outdoor Activities and Games with briefing and debriefing.
These out bound activities are designed to learn the theory through practice. At the end of the training, participants would understand the following:
- Improved quality of life (Total Quality Mind)
- Confidence in others and self.
- Learn the importance of EI in life
- Develop and nurture competencies and there by improved productivity
Dress Code For The Activities: Men:
- Preferably old track-suits, jeans or trouser.
- Shirts or t-shirts preferably with long sleeves.
- Shoes with flexible rubber soles to provide a good grip, along with socks. No leather soled shoes, slippers, sandals or bare feet.
- Preferably old track-suits, tights, jeans or salwars.
- No saris or skirts.
- Shoes with flexible rubber soles to provide a good grip, along with socks. No leather soled shoes, slippers, sandals, heels or bare feet.
- Long hair should not be left loose. There is a danger of it getting entangled in the ropes.
Management Games and Role play, Personal profiling, Group Discussions, Case studies & Creative work. The activities are designed to address the needs of the group.
The programme is designed for H R Professionals, Senior level managers and Middle level Managers from all functions, Consultants and Trainers