Outline of the programme:
Communication is all about expressing yourself so that the person for whom the communication is meant understands you without any ambiguity. In simple words, what you say or write is clearly understood by the other person. Communication is a two-way process. You cannot say that the information has been passed on. It has to be that the information has been passed on and the action also initiated. Effective communication most often is the difference between success and failure.
As individuals up to 70% of our time is spent in communication. And 90% of the time in an organization goes on communication. This proves how important communication is in an organizational set-up. Business communication involves various stakeholders – employees, superiors, suppliers, customers, public, etc. Hence it is essential to understand business communication at different levels and be able to translate this understanding into practical usage.
- Speaking Right – All about Oral Communication.
- Basics of Communication.
- Skills for Communication.
- Barriers of communication.
- Tools and techniques for overcoming barriers.
- Effective communication /being precise and crystal clear.
- Writing Right – Proper Written Communication
- Problems in Writing
- Email etiquette
- Perfecting the art of standardization
Above Content may vary depends on participants level, need and expectations.