Outline of the programme:
Organizations, which believed that HR is the most crucial resource, have built their competitive capabilities by aligning human resource management processes with corporate strategies. These organizations have realized that unless human resource management systems, procedures, practices and overall HRM processes are aligned with other functional management processes and the vision of the organization, their ability to respond to the business challenges will not be effective. Also It is a challenge for HR Professionals to respond to the rapid change of business condition while maintaining the efficiency and productivity of the business plan to bridge the gaps.
The objective of this one day workshop is to:
- Create awareness on this latest and powerful H R tool..
- Build the skills, participants would require to do HR Audit independently.
- Evaluate the current status of the HRM function in an organization.
- Identify internal communications problems.
- Develop insight into various facets of HR Audit and thus make the HRM function business oriented.
- Allign HRM processes with the business goals of the organization.
- Enhance your “employer of choice” reputation
Scope & Coverage:
- Conceptual framework for HR Audit.
- Current available auditing tools to enhance HR auditing process.
- Process of developing a suitable tool and conducting audit.
- Using Employee engagement survey, satisfaction survey and organisational climate study as an Audit Tool.
- Translating collected auditing information into action to fine tune the current HR processes.
- Developing the right measurement and metrics to identify areas of improvement.
- Designing a competent HR audit process.
- Knowledge sharing session for the participants by the participants..
Above Content may vary depends on participants level, need and expectations.
The workshop is administered through interactive sessions supported by visual aids, management games, exercises which would enhance the ability of the participants to understand about HR Audit and apply the same in their workplaces.