Excellence Through HR Audit - MMA - KAS One Day Workshop Scheduled on Tuesday, 13 November 2018, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm MMA Management Center, 240, Pathari Road, Chennai-6
Madras Management Association – Konrad Adenauer Stiftung
present One Day workshop on
EXCELLENCE THROUGH H R AUDIT
Tuesday, 13 November 2018
10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Mr K C Ragesh
Madras Management Association
240, Pathari Road, Chennai-6
Organizations, which believed that HR is the most crucial resource, have built their competitive capabilities by aligning human resource management processes with corporate strategies. These organizations have realized that unless human resource management systems, procedures, practices and overall HRM processes are not aligned with other functional management processes and the vision of the organization, their ability to respond to the business challenges will not be effective. Also It is a challenge for HR individuals to respond to the rapid change of business condition while maintaining the efficiency and productivity of the business. Therefore, HR needs to showcase its true value to the organisation and to continuously maintain its HR performance at a peak condition. In this context, it is extremely important for an organization to orient its HR function in consonance with corporate goals. In order to achieve this, it is essential to carry out an HR audit to understand the current status, gaps between existing and desired levels of HRM function, and to develop appropriate action plan to bridge the gaps.
The objective of this one day workshop is to
1. Create awareness on this latest and powerful H R tool.
2. Build the skills, participants would require to do H R Audit independently.
3. Evaluating the current status of the HRM function in an organization
4. Developing insight into various facets of HR Audit and thus make the HRM function business oriented
5. Aligning HRM processes with the business goals of the organization
The comprehensive programme on HR Audit will deal with various aspects of Human Resource Management processes. The contents of the Programme include :
· Conceptual Framework for HR Audit
· Current available auditing tools to enhance HR auditing process
· Process of developing a suitable tool and conducting audit
· Using Employee engagement survey, satisfaction survey and organisational climate study as an Audit Tool .
· Translating collected auditing information into action to fine tune the current HR processes
· Developing the right measurement and metrics to identify areas of improvement
· Designing a competent HR audit process
· Knowledge sharing session for the participants by the participants.
The workshop is administered through interactive sessions supported by visual aids, management games, exercises which would enhance the ability of the participants to understand about H R Audit and apply the same in their workplaces.
At the end of the training program, the participants would be better equipped to:
· Improve Quality of H R Process including Performance management systems etc.
· Adding HR audit as a regular audit cycle to ensure major risks are avoided
· Fine-tuning in the current HR practices to create a plan for the employees to drive business results
· Highlighting the areas of improvements within the HR function that needs to be improved
· Last but not least would be able to do H R Audit at their organization without any external help and become an H R Business Partner.
The programme is designed for H R Professionals and also for non H R Professionals, Consultants and Trainers.
Ragesh has more than a decade of experience in Human Resource Development vertical. He was Head of Human Resources at Volex Interconnect India Pvt. Ltd., which is a Multinational Company. Ragesh had successful stints at Kone Elevators, Eurotherm Del India Limited and Pentagon Global solutions too. Now he is managing his H R Consultancy firm named Hale Human Capital. He has conducted numerous training programmes and developed training modules on Team building, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence ,Balanced score card and Competency Mapping etc. Successfully implemented 360- Degree appraisals at Eurotherm Del India Limited. He did his Masters in Social Work. Also a Diploma holder in Sathya SaiEducation and obtained a green belt certificate in six sigma from QT & T. He is certified by Thomas internationals personal profile Analysis (DiSC). His in-house workshops are widely appreciated by Vascon, Stock Holding corporation, Allison Transmission, BorgWarner, Asian PPG, Winergy Drive systems, NSIC,NTPC, TVS Turbo, Flowserve, Auro Mira Energy etc. He is an empanelled trainer at Madras Management association (MMA), Hindustan Chamber of Commerce and Management Study Centre. He is a Consultant and H R Advisor for FUSO Glass India Pvt ltd, SCAPA Tapes and GT Croup of companies.
Special discounted fee - Rs.2,000/- (inclusive of GST 18%) per participant for MMA members.
Participation fee - Rs.2800/- plus 18% GST per participant
The cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of “Madras Management Association” payable at Chennai
For further details contact Aparna : 7550077337